Residents and their guests may now purchase and obtain a Temporary Parking Permit online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This new online option is part of Richmond Hill’s commitment to provide easy access to our services.
- The cost of a Temporary Parking Permit is $15 plus HST per licence plate.
- Each permit is valid for five (5) consecutive days and can be purchased in advance of the date required.
- Permits must be displayed in plain view and not be obstructed in any way.
- Permitted vehicles must be parked in accordance with parking regulations (check posted signage).
- A maximum of five (5) permits per calendar year may be purchased per address. Should permits for two or more vehicles be required at the same time, each vehicle requires a permit and each permit counts towards the annual limit.
For full details, please see Requirements and Terms & Conditions in the left-hand menu.
Temporary Parking Permits can also be purchased in person at Richmond Hill’s main Municipal Offices (225 East Beaver Creek Road, 3rd floor, Parking Control) during regular business hours, Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Please note that applicants must present proof of address.
Enter the address that you or your guest will be visiting; ensuring that the street name and number is correct.
Enter required vehicle information, confirm that the application meets the requirements for obtaining a permit, and acknowledge the conditions for
use of the Temporary Parking Permit.
To finalize your application enter your credit card information (VISA or MasterCard) and confirm that the information you provided is correct.
Please complete the fields marked by (*) and select “Process Transaction.”
Upon payment, a permit will be issued along with a receipt. Print the permit and follow the instructions for displaying it on your vehicle's dashboard.
Please note, if you have any problem printing the permit, your only option is to reprint the permit in accordance with the reprint instructions.