Curb Cut Permit

Driveway Apron/Curb Cut Application (non-infill)

You may find a need to alter the curb along the edge of your property (for example, to widen your driveway). You cannot alter the curb yourself - you must apply to Richmond Hill to have this work approved and completed.

Curb Cut Application Form

Curb cutting requests must conform to Richmond Hill By-law Nos. 117-08 and 84-03.


To obtain a driveway apron/curb cut application, call our Public Works Operations Division at 905-780-2949.